This is for...
Women with a body of work or a business
For you, your work has been a source of self-actualization. And, at the same time, you want to do it differently.
Although you’ve succeeded,the status quo is limiting you. It has devalued your femininity and your identity. It has required you to mimic masculinity in order to belong and succeed.
Our work together will be about:
- Shredding the scripts that squash your soul. Ditching the formulas that dumb down your work.
- Inhabiting your Feminine Genius – and bring it to work with you, where it will probably end up being your #1 career asset.
- Developing a better way to treat yourself, do your work, manage your team, market your message, make your money, and serve your folks.
And … this isn’t all about work. That’s part of the mistake you’re trying to correct! This is also about:
- Attending to what’s going on IN YOU before you give what’s yours to give to the world OUT THERE.
- Tending your soul and energy with exquisite care.
- Developing new practices to support your dreams and nervous system.
So you can feel good in your own skin and be more of your most glorious self. You know: the woman you’re meant to be.
Women at a significant crossroads
Those HELL NO moments of reckoning that happen when you can’t/won’t/mustn’t move forward in the same status quo ways …
Admitting what you truly want and reaching for it … that’s when our work begins.
The crossroads can look like:
- Knowing you are super capable and talented yet feeling haunted by what is possible for you in life that you haven’t yet realized - and needing to resolve the dissonance.
- Grappling with leaving a relationship or an ill-fitting career … a new baby, an empty nest … entering your wisdom years.
- Feeling like you are in a dark night of the soul. And needing the right guidance to move through it quicker and with more grace.
- Reckoning with personal demons, toxic patterns, legacies of abuse - and wanting to alchemize and transform them.
- Feeling angsty and even outraged at the conditions you’ve been tolerating and yet can sense/see/taste the breathtaking version of yourself and your life on the horizon.
Big life transitions – even agonizing ones – can be an opportunity for triumphant reinventions, like:
- Building unflinching self-trust to discern your next right steps so you can intentionally create this next chapter of your life.
- Getting OK with desiring more, putting yourself at the center of your life and acting like it matters. (It really matters).
- Knowing yourself as an embodied, sensually-expressed woman … creating an ecstatic, exalted sex life … truly feeling and using your power.
- Making the leap, launching the project, or actualizing the way of living that’s been laying low in your heart for too long.
You know it’s time to hear your own voice first — and use it. So you can be unshakably yourself.