i speak to and train success-minded women who want to:
- wake up your wisdom
- listen to your body
- get hooked up to your deepest desires
- turn on your feminine strength
- dial up your intuitive genius
- embody your core values as you do meaningful work in the world
- and live a brilliant life aligned with your greatest truth
kimono-open. graceful. bold.
edge-pushing. tender. rousing.
women emboldened to blaze remarkable trails into their work, loving, living and leading.
i love to stir up juicy conversations on provocative topics like:
how to turn on your business
- radical how-tos for dialing down stress and overwhelm while dialing up contribution and impact.
- DO less so you can BE more.
- the optimal conditions that allow your feminine genius™ to flourish.
- make a living without killing yourself.
embodied feminine leadership:
show us how it’s done.
redefining success to suit your feminine mind & body
- the antidote, when having it all has taken too much.
- how to listen to your body.
- business leadership that nourishes the feminine – rather than eats you alive.
- sometimes you have to give up on following a blueprint in order to find your way into a brilliant life.
embody your message;
the world needs you to walk your talk.
finding & following your intuition in a “man’s world”
- the important differences between “masculine” and “feminine” strengths.
- utilizing your feminine power (without kicking your masculine power – or anyone else’s – to the curb).
- simple practices to become your own Oracle, your own source of divine guidance.
- develop spot-on clarity and mojo for work, love and life.
- how to get connected to your life’s purpose – otherwise known as your Heroine’s Journey.
the Heroine’s Journey:
coming home, as well as becoming home.
why women need sensual pleasure to truly flourish
- the scientific connection between a woman’s pleasure and her confidence.
- why your desires are trustworthy; and how owning them is the quickest path to creating a life you love.
- how to never again “lose yourself” in a relationship.
- the non-negotiable ingredients for a woman’s happiness.
the woman who is Turned On
will light and lead our world.
formats i adore:
- 20-mins (Ted-style)
- 60-mins (let’s really get into it)
- 90-min (experiential exercises & a live demo)
- 2-3 hours (hot mini-workshop)
- lively panels and spicy Q+A sessions? yes, please.
it is not enough to simply inspire.
my aim is to prepare each woman
to bring that inspiration to life.
bring LiYana to speak
dive in and download the
watch a sampling of live talks
the art of woman-ing
Emerging Women live, june 2013
the O factor
FEM Talks, february 2013
YourTango expert panel: women and success
with Dr. John Gray, Dr. Tami Nelson & Debra Berndt, october, 2013
caught speaking out at: